Blogging Right Along
- Megyn Kelly and Others are WRONG about Bill Clinton
- History Repeats
- Tonight’s California Results – Last Update Tonight
- Tonight’s California Results – Next Update at Midnight
- Tonight’s California Results – Next Update at 10 PM
- Did You Vote Today? A Roots of the Nation story.
- Obama DOES Own This Operation
- In Remembrance of 9/11
- My Schedule for Today
- Roots of the Nation: The Declaration of Independence
- Wild Boars Killed ISIS Terrorists as They Prepared an Attack shar.es/1FvsCI 5 months ago
- Megyn Kelly and Others are WRONG about Bill Clinton davidccrowley.wordpress.com/2016/10/25/meg… 11 months ago
- How does #CrookedHillary KNOW, as she said, that @realDonaldTrump buys Chinese-dumped steel? Go to work, Fact Checkers! 1 year ago
- It's not that @realDonaldTrump didn't pay any taxes, it's that he didn't owe additional taxes - which is something different. 1 year ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Thank you! CNBC #DebateNight poll with over 400,000 votes. Trump 61% Clinton 39% #AmericaFirst #ImWithYou https://t.… 1 year ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Megyn Kelly has let her distaste for Donald Trump show one time too many for me to stomach. I had been determined not to post anything in this election cycle and to let “talking heads” have their way. On the … Continue reading
I’m still down with a bug that’s been in my system since around March 16. I am slowly getting better – I attended the monthly AD committee this past week – but expect it to be another couple of weeks … Continue reading
Will probably be back up next week.
Wow. Two deaths that are affecting a lot of people today are the deaths of Davy Jones and Andrew Breitbart. Breitbart is the conservative behind such websites as Breitbart.tv, Big Government and Big Hollywood. He was the leading voice in online … Continue reading
I have added ladysforest’s blog “my very own point of view” to the site’s blogroll. I’ve found it good reading.
Blogging will be a little on the light side this week as I am volunteering at the book fair at my son’s school every day this week. Posting is expected to be rather light as well for the next month and a half, … Continue reading
To the People of the State of New York: THE residue of the argument against the provisions of the Constitution in respect to taxation is ingrafted upon the following clause. The last clause of the eighth section of the first article of … Continue reading
My internet service is iffy at the moment. Hopefully this will be corrected on 7/12 and I can resume posting.
McCotter 2012 has now been added to the list of active political campaigns.
Section 1 The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice-President chosen for the same Term, be elected, … Continue reading