Blogging Right Along
- Megyn Kelly and Others are WRONG about Bill Clinton
- History Repeats
- Tonight’s California Results – Last Update Tonight
- Tonight’s California Results – Next Update at Midnight
- Tonight’s California Results – Next Update at 10 PM
- Did You Vote Today? A Roots of the Nation story.
- Obama DOES Own This Operation
- In Remembrance of 9/11
- My Schedule for Today
- Roots of the Nation: The Declaration of Independence
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: June 2013
The decision is 5-4 based upon “deprivation of equal liberty of persons that is protected under the Fifth amendment.” (Amy Howe, SCOTUSblog) Robert, Alito, Scalia and Thomas dissenting. Opinion is by Kennedy joined by Ginsburg, Breyer, Kagan and Sotomayor. Sekhar v. US is affirmed in 9-0 decision … Continue reading
To the People of the State of New York: NEXT to permanency in office, nothing can contribute more to the independence of the judges than a fixed provision for their support. The remark made in relation to the President is equally applicable … Continue reading