My prayers go out today to all who are suffering in Japan from the 8.9 earthquake and the 13-foot high tsunami that hit afterwards. My son and I have followed the news from a variety of sources, including an US stream of Japanese broadcast news (NHK feed, I believe). Keep the Japanese in your hearts and prayers as well.
Blogging Right Along
- Megyn Kelly and Others are WRONG about Bill Clinton
- History Repeats
- Tonight’s California Results – Last Update Tonight
- Tonight’s California Results – Next Update at Midnight
- Tonight’s California Results – Next Update at 10 PM
- Did You Vote Today? A Roots of the Nation story.
- Obama DOES Own This Operation
- In Remembrance of 9/11
- My Schedule for Today
- Roots of the Nation: The Declaration of Independence
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.